Aerial Revolution is making our client’s health a top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been closely following guidelines given by the CDC and the County of San Diego. We are happy to announce that we are planning to reopen our facility on June 21st. We would like to share our newly planned protocols with you, in order for your experience to be as pleasant and safe as possible!
Pre-Registration Is Required For All Classes
All participants must be paid in advance. We have had to TEMPORARILY raise prices due to our very small class sizes. We plan to return to our pre-covid prices at some point, once the social distancing requirements have lifted..Please note: No shows will require a doctor’s note. All other no-shows will not be refunded, nor will their class remain unused.
Rescheduling for sickness must be done in advance NO LATER than 2 hours prior to the start time of the class. We ask respectfully that you do not come to class if you have been sick or in contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19.
You will be required to sign a new waiver, as well as a covid safety partnership agreement.
Classes will have staggered start times to allow for a more spacious lobby area.
- Sign up and pay online. If there is a question about your payment or registration, (for example a package that needs reinstating) please call ahead to take care of this over the phone or email with enough time.
- Arrive at the studio wearing a face mask. A staff member will check your temperature with a touchless scanner, and will write your name down on a paper list with the number shown on the thermal scanner.
- It is strongly recommended that you bring your own equipment. If you do not have it, we will supply it for you.
- Bring as few personal items with you as possible. Place personal items in the cubbies in the lobby area.
- Proceed to the classroom and ask for assistance rigging your equipment if necessary. Only instructors will be manning the ropes and carabiners for rigging.
- We ask that you maintain at least 6 foot physical distance from other guests and employees whenever possible. Masks are required for moving about the facility. Masks are not required for use while on equipment as the risk of using a mask may inhibit functional safety. If you would like to wear a
mask, you will not be allowed to climb off the floor, unless you can prove your mask will not inhibit your safety.
- Instructors will take the official attendance on the iPad located in the gym.
Please Note: Our instructors will give mostly visual demonstration at this time. We are trying to limit physical spotting, so classes may have a slightly different progression and lesson plan than you are used to. We are going to do our best at all times to offer modifications that are meaningful and attainable. Please be patient, hopefully this is only temporary. We want to respect everyone’s feeling regarding what is safe and also what is required to be compliant at this time. We want to be conscious of our instructor’s safety as well as yours.
Fabric apparatuses will be sprayed after each use and put outside in the sun to disinfect. Fabric washing will occur frequently and may be put on a disinfecting rotation.
All common areas will be disinfected regularly throughout our open hours and at the beginning and end of each day.
Every client must wash hands thoroughly BEFORE entering the studio and we are recommending they wash again after class has ended.
Bar apparatus will be sprayed, wiped and placed in the sun as well as rotated each day. We will not allow for sharing of apparatus during each class, therefore our class sizes will be extremely limited.
We have purchased a LOT of equipment to sell in our retail shop. Please let us know if you want to buy your own. If we do not carry what you want, we can help you order it.
We want to support your decisions and are grateful for your patronage.